Welcome to Qbio - Quantitative Molecular Biology interest group @ ctbp.
To get us started, here are a few examples of pages. Look at these examples and you can see how the wiki code is built, how files can be uploaded, how to create lists, and how to use latex-like syntax to generate equations.
- An example for notes: Regulation of RpoS
- One example for a group meeting posting, with an uploaded file and some math formulas: Sloppy models
- A wet lab protocol (demonstrating lists): Flow Cytometry Protocol
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
Try to follow the guidelines
- Uploads. No huge uploads for now - at the moment upload is limited to 10M. For security reasons, you can only upload images and pdf files. We can later decide on other file types (such as zip files, word documents etc).
- Organization. Each post should belong to one of our Main Categories (as they appear on the sidebar). This is done by adding [[category:name]] at the end of the post. Posts can also belong to sub categories. This is done by adding anothery category tag to your post. Then follow the link to the new catoegry page,
and link this catoegory to its super-category.
- Identify yourself. When adding to an existing page, it would be best to sign your name in the text. It would also be a good practice to have your addition as a new section.