Welcome to Qbio - Quantitative Molecular Biology interest group @ ctbp.
To get us started, here are a few examples of pages. Look at these examples and you can see how the wiki code is built, how files can be uploaded, how to create lists, and how to use latex-like syntax to generate equations.
- An example for notes: Regulation of RpoS
- One example for a group meeting posting, with an uploaded file and some math formulas: Sloppy models
- A wet lab protocol (demonstrating lists): Flow Cytometry Protocol
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
Try to follow the guidelines
- Always assume that the whole world can read what you publish here.
- Please include the correct category in any page you add (current categories include Notes, Group Meetings, and Lab Protocols). Feel free to add subcategories. If you feel your post requires a new category, please mark it accordingly and sent the admin an email.
- No huge files for now - at the moment upload is limited to 10M.