Welcome to Qbio - Quantitative Molecular Biology interest group @ ctbp.
To get us started, here are a few examples of pages. Look at these examples and you can see how the wiki code is built, how files can be uploaded, how to create lists, and how to use latex-like syntax to generate equations.
- An example for notes: Regulation of RpoS
- One example for a group meeting posting, with an uploaded file and some math formulas: Sloppy models
- A wet lab protocol (demonstrating lists): Flow Cytometry Protocol
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
Try to follow the guidelines
- Privacy. Always assume that the whole world can read what you publish here.
- uploads. No huge uploads for now - at the moment upload is limited to 10M. For security reasons, you can only
upload images and pdf files. We can later decide on other file types (such as zip files, word documents etc).
- Organization Each post should belong to one of our categories. This is done by adding [[category:name]] at the end of the post. Current categories include Notes, Group Meetings, and Lab Protocols). If you feel your post requires a new category, please mark it accordingly and sent the admin an email.
- Feel free to add subcategories (for example, all Notes related to sRNA will be sub-categorized sRNA).